Over ten years of natural disaster planning and response services
RedZone Software is actively seeking exceptional people to join our team. Our team creates new solutions for real-time disaster monitoring, collaborative mapping and offline geospatial applications. Your work will contribute to public safety awareness, improve emergency response and ultimately save lives and property. We look for intelligence, initiative and dedication. In return, we can offer a supportive environment, a flexible schedule, a wide range of technical opportunities and chance to be a part of something special.
Top 5 reasons you should choose RedZone:
- Culture:You will be joining a small group of dedicated geospatial experts and software developers who strive to develop lean smart software applications. This is a position where you could own projects, innovate and learn new skills/technologies.
- Our work matters:Our products serve real-time exposure analysis to people and organizations threatened by natural disasters. If we do our job, we can help prevent (or least minimize) the losses suffered by families and businesses.
- Short development cycle:As the high season for disasters approaches, we are actively working on projects, which will be used in the upcoming fire, hurricane and tornado seasons. If you have the skills, you can start contributing almost immediately.
- Flexible schedule:We are output driven not time driven. We strive for a healthy, productive work/life balance.
- We love maps. Maps can tell a story in ways that words cannot. We are constantly pushing ourselves to find new ways to create innovative geospatial stories and geoanalytics.
We have no open positions but please check back soon. We post all open positions to our Twitter